Sunday, June 20, 2010

True Friendship SMS Friendship Messages Friendship Greetings Friendship Quotes and peotry

How can U tell the rain not 2 fall
when clouds exist?

How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall
when wind exist?

How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship
when U exist.

----------------------------------

I m Happy, U know Why ?
Because I m Lucky, U know Why ?
Because GOD Love me, U know How ?
He sent the best friend to me u know Who ?
DEFINITELY U !

--------------------------------

Earth may stop Rotating
Birds may stop Flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop breathing
But I will never stop
THINKING U

---------------------------------

We tell each other our problems,
we make each other smile.
I worry if you haven't e-mailed,
or sent a message in a while.
 

-------------------------------
 





No comments:

Post a Comment